Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Digital Camera for sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Digital Camera for sale

    Whats up everybody? Man its been awhile since i've been on the message board. I know, wasnt missed haha. Anywho, I am selling a Pink Samsung 7.2 Megapixel DC with memory stick. I got it for my gf but we recently split. I found it at my apt. and do not want a pink DC. Letting it go anywhere between $50 - $100. Only about 3 1/2 months old. Great deal. Respond on here or thru a PM if you would like to purchase for yourself or ya lady friend . Hope all is well to my peeps back in SWVA and I know EVERYONE is ready for kickoff! Take care.
    "That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott

  2. #2
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Digital Camera for sale

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats up everybody? Man its been awhile since i've been on the message board. I know, wasnt missed haha. Anywho, I am selling a Pink Samsung 7.2 Megapixel DC with memory stick. I got it for my gf but we recently split. I found it at my apt. and do not want a pink DC. Letting it go anywhere between $50 - $100. Only about 3 1/2 months old. Great deal. Respond on here or thru a PM if you would like to purchase for yourself or ya lady friend . Hope all is well to my peeps back in SWVA and I know EVERYONE is ready for kickoff! Take care.
    </div></div>

    Ebay?
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Johnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Digital Camera for sale

    Never used Ebay....wouldnt know what to do to be honest bruh. I think i may be one of few people that has never bought anything or sold on it
    "That's Saucy" - Stuart Scott

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Digital Camera for sale

    EBAY is some good stuff
    "Why so serious?"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Digital Camera for sale

    Hello, CJ. Hope all's well.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Digital Camera for sale

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Johnson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Never used Ebay....wouldnt know what to do to be honest bruh. I think i may be one of few people that has never bought anything or sold on it </div></div>

    Just have to sign-up and it takes you through a step by step process. I never do it but I think my wife lives on there.lol
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Digital Camera for sale

    craigslist
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •